- Date
- 1734
- Medium
- Hard-paste porcelain, polychrome enamels
- Dimensions
- 58 × 43 cm (22 13/16 × 16 15/16 in.)
- Credit line
- Harry and Maribel G. Blum Endowment Fund, Purchased with funds provided by the Antiquarian Society, Kate S. Buckingham Fund, Charles H. and Mary F. Worcester Collection Fund, Auction Sales Proceeds Fund, Centennial Major Acquisitions Income Fund, Robert Allerton Trust, The Mary and Leigh Block Endowment Fund, Ada Turnbull Hertle Fund, Purchased with funds provided by Harry A. Root, Wirt D. Walker Trust, Gladys N. Anderson Fund, Pauline Seipp Armstrong Fund, Edward E. Ayer Fund in Memory of Charles L. Hutchinson, Kay and Frederick Krehbiel Fund, Purchased with funds provided by Mr. and Mrs. Stanford Marks, Helen A. Regenstein Endowment, Samuel A. Marx Purchase Fund for Major Acquisitions, Laura T. Magnuson Acquisition Fund, The Marian and Samuel Klasstorner Fund, Maurice D. Galleher Endowment, Robert Allerton Purchase Fund, Bessie Bennett Fund, European Decorative Arts General fund, Edward Johnson Fund, Elizabeth R. Vaughn Fund, Annette Mathby Chapin Fund, Wentworth Greene Field Memorial Fund, Director's Fund, Purchased with funds provided by the Edward Byron Smith, Jr. Family Foundation, Samuel P. Avery Fund, Hugh Leander and Mary Trumbull Adams Memorial Endowment, Purchased with funds provided by the G-Bar Charitable Foundation, Betty Bell Spooner Fund, Purchased with funds provided by Elizabeth Souder Louis, Irving and June Seaman Endowment Fund, Charles U. Harris Endowed Acquisition Fund, S. DeWitt Clough Fund, Purchased with funds provided by the Woman's Board of the Alliance Française of Chicago, Grant J. Pick Purchase Fund, Purchased with funds provided by Ghenete Zelleke